BILL OF RIGHTS:
Did you know...
- you have the right to choose your repair shop.
- your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular repair facility.
- you are under no legal requirement to get more than one estimate for your vehicle repair.
- you may be required by some insurance companies to visit their drive-in claims center before your car is repaired.
- you may choose to leave your vehicle at your collision center and request that an appraiser visit that facility.
- you are entitled to a full accounting of repairs, supplemental repairs and the type of replacement parts used for the repair..
- you have the right to receive respectful treatment at all times and you are entitled to the best information about repair procedures.
- you are entitled to choose a repair facility that offers a written warranty for the work that is completed.
- your automobile is one of your largest investments; preserve its value and safety by having it professionally repaired.
At 5-Star Collision and Glass Center
"Our Five Star Service
Brings you Back!"